The PLATH Group is an international network of specialists, which unites the expertise of all its members, to provide products and solutions of the latest technology as well as worldwide services for communications intelligence, electronic warfare and Intelligence Collection Management.
With circa 350 employees, located in six centres of expertise, the PLATH Group is the largest business entity in its sector. Alongside the company sites there are numerous PLATH Group offices worldwide, which provide comprehensive customer support and in field services. By means of a flat hierarchical structure, the PLATH Group ensures short communication and decision paths as well as the ability to react quickly to modified requirements.
PLATH Group consists of the following companies:
- PLATH GmbH - Solutions for COMINT, EW and ICM
- PROCITEC GmbH - Signal analysis and compact monitoring solutions
- PLATH AG - Solutions for COMINT, EW and ICM
- PLATH EFT GmbH - Design and manufacturing of parts for defence and aviation
- innoSysTec GmbH - Solutions for database-supported information systems
- Solutions for data leak prevention, digital forensics and cryptography